Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stressed

Being that this is a liberal course that is required, it is not my favorite. I wish I was better at writing and expressing an argument or thesis in a better way. I hate struggling with this because I enjoy the readings that we've done in class, and the reading that I chose for this research paper but I'm honestly stressed, concerned and scared about how my final draft will end up. I'm trying my best to Google formats for research papers on books and hoping I can do the best I can. I truly wish I was better at writing, but it is unfortunate- in the end, this was a good class, that taught me a lot even though I've struggled through it for the most part. Hope everyone does well on their research paper ! Lots of luck to all.

1 comment:

  1. I have been really stressed over this class also, I'm sure most people are stressed out with it as well! However, I felt that your presentation was very nicely put together and gave a great description of everything you needed to have! So just relax and you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete